Our Running Chat

Virgil Crest Ultras

1 Like

@JaimeP You legit going to Virgil?!
I’m super excited it’s back! Might even be enough to get my butt motivated!

1 Like

I did a ROGAINE down there a few years back and loved it. Olga saved our butts during the prep too.

Oh, and happy bday!

Thank you!! Let’s see if 39 is the new 36 ( I was in my best running shape then) I have a lot of work to do

1 Like

Yup in for the 100, fingers crossed I can do it. I’m not in the shape I used to be. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Nor am I. Let’s get on the trails!

1 Like

Yes yes!! I need to start hitting a track too for some speed drills too. Maybe we can add that into the mix. Maybe a standing day/ time for speed training days?

1 Like

Hey @JaimeP, it was good running into you last weekend at the Hyner 50. I apologize for not being too talkative, or even realizing who I was talking to at first—you caught me by surprise at my lowest point of the day where I was dehydrated and miserable with like 12 miles to go. It looks like you had a good run and went the distance. Congrats! I hope to see you on the trails again sometime when I have it more together.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh it is absolutely OK! It was awesome seeing you as well! By the time that I got to the point where we passed each other I was not doing well myself. That race definitely hurt me in ways that I was not anticipating. I was hoping to run into you afterwards but I was a little bit in an ouch state And wanted to head up the pizza boxes

2 Likes